Saturday 2 July 2016

LATEST ON GAME OF THRONES REVEALED

In an interview with Variety, Sophie Turner who plays Sansa Stark in "Game of Thrones" shot down rumors that Sansa Stark will marry Jon Snow.

Jon and Daenerys  Jon Snow and Daenerys
(EW)

It was also revealed that Jon Snow is the son of a Stark and a Targaryen too. According to an infographics released by HBO, Snow's father was Rhaegar Targaryen, making him the nephew of Queen of Dragons, Daenerys.

In an interview with Variety, Sophie Turner who plays Sansa Stark in "GOT" shot down rumors that Sansa Stark will marry Jon Snow.
According to her, she thinks it would be a strange union between Sansa and Snow. However, she feels  that Jon will probably end up with the Dragon Queen.
Jon Snow and Sansa Stark in "Battle of the Bastards" Jon Snow and Sansa Stark in "Battle of the Bastards"

"Oh my god, really? I haven’t actually heard that," she said.
She continued , "Stranger things on “Game of Thrones” have happened… Maybe politically, it makes sense, I honestly don’t know how I would feel about that, I’d have to speak to the producers about that one. Honestly, what I think is going to happen – and I don’t know where the story is going to go, but I think Jon and Daenerys are going to end up together, probably. "
"I feel like Jon and Sansa would be a strange one, especially because isn’t it considered not legitimate if you haven’t consummated the marriage, and I really don’t think either of them would be particularly up for that. It would be very difficult to do that."
Jon and Daenerys Jon and Daenerys
(EW)

On the woman most qualified to sit on the throne, she said, "I feel like Daenerys is probably the most qualified to rule at this point because she’s spent so much time and effort preparing, it would be a real disappointment if she didn’t end up on the throne for her I think, for sure."
"In terms of the story, I really like Cersei on the throne. I love a bit of madness; I think it’s hilarious and she should stay on there for as long as possible. She’ll have a lot of fun, it’ll make for a good story."
In season nine of show, Sansa ended Ramsay Bolton's life by releasing his own starved hounds on him. His dogs ate him up, starting with his face.

E go make sense die if this two people marry o. abi how una see the matter? dem go dey untouchable if dem come together. No go dey reason am too much abeg, na just film finally, some people dey carry the matter for head..lol

#dontakeitP

No comments:

Post a Comment